Macrodyne Supplies 1600 Ton SMC Compression Molding Press @ 21 September 2006 07:57 PM
Macrodyne Technologies Inc. has recently supplied a 1600 Ton SMC Compression Molding Press complete with parallel leveling package, for the manufacture of plastic compression molded parts for industrial equipment.
This 1600 Ton SMC Compression Molding Press features a stress relieved, monolithic style press frame optimised by finite element analysis. The deep, heavy fabricated moving platen is equipped with an adjustable, self-lubricated, prismatic, temperature compensated guide arrangement.
The press was also supplied complete with a parallel levelling package consisting of four levelling cylinders, four manually adjustable levelling spindles, a servo hydraulic package, an electronic control package and electronic position transducers with associated servo valves on each levelling cylinder.
In addition, the press also includes multiple auxiliary circuits including cat track, manifolds, valves, piping, pressure source, electrical control, etc. operating at 170 bar. These circuits also feature proportional speed and pressure control.
This press is equipped with a sophisticated electrical control package with an extensive list of features including:
· Programmable pressure and stripping tonnage settings
· Velocity and pressure profiles
· Position control and monitoring of the moving platen
· IMC capability
· Auxiliary valve functions and safety interlocks
· Multi-mode capability, programmable dwells and jog functions
· Programmable part storage for up to 20 parts
· Interface with vacuum system and IMC injection system,
· Monitoring and recording six (6) temperature transducers
and four (4) vacuum transducers
· Monitoring and control of one (1) displacement transducer, monitoring
and control of all pressure and position transducers for the parallel
· Data acquisition package for the above with the ability download to a PC
For more information regarding Macrodyne’s wide range of hydraulic presses and die handling equipment, please contact us
News powered by CuteNews - http://cutephp.com